Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Flip Flop Earrings HELP! Bridesmaids And Money!?

HELP! Bridesmaids and money!? - flip flop earrings

Ok, we have a casual beach wedding! I paid for my bridesmaids' dresses, sandals, earrings, jewelry, and I bought a gift for her at the wedding! They have no absolutely nothing, not even housing showers or bachlorette parties pay nothing. I have five bridesmaids! I think you have a manicure and pedicure 2 days before the wedding. One girl said she really wants to go ... and he had to say about the other 4 girls ---- In addition, it would be impolite for a girl with me and not the rest of the bridesmaids. So I said to someone, well, I go at 5.30 clock 27th August, when someone wants to go to meet me at my home. This does not mean that I pay for each girl. No way. ---- Now I'm in trouble if they say, want to call it, to be serious, how can I tell them not to pay for pedicures and manicures? The idea was that it was my wedding and I was the one who needed a manicure and pedicure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment