Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ovaries More Condition_symptoms Bleeding I Have Pain Near My Ovaries, More Prevalent Right Before My Cyclepap And Sono Found Nada. Ideas?

I have pain near my ovaries, more prevalent right before my cyclepap and sono found nada. Ideas? - ovaries more condition_symptoms bleeding

Seems to be worse during sex, just before my time, and if I sit for long periods. The gynecologist said it was nothing back of my reproductive organs should be told to my GP and the GP, then go to the gynecologist. Now I do not know where to turn. Has anyone had this kind of pain, or any other suggestions? Pain is a throbbing pain is bad when it comes to a dull ache and throbbing. This is all the time, but worse, just before my time. While sex seems to be broken, and the pain is intense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment