Monday, February 1, 2010

Doctor Look At Vagaina Is The Doctor Going To Look At My Adopted Daughters Pelvic Area?

Is the doctor going to look at my adopted daughters pelvic area? - doctor look at vagaina

I have introduced a single mother raising a 13-year-old from China. Tomorrow I will take his time, first be examined. Since my daughter has just 2 weeks ago I did not really possible to talk about personal things that happened as you take your time and all that. Do you think the medical aspect Wil in his pelvis and things that I an idea of where you are going through puberty can occur?

4 comments:

sister ray said...

This is a family physician and not an obstetrician-gynecologist, so I doubt will happen. The doctor may ask questions about things against his will, so if you think you may fear or discomfort should probably warn you in advance.

Things that I think you should ask, who is now his mother and the girls should know that they talk to their mothers than the women. It probably has a lot of questions, then let him know that you are willing to listen to us is important! Is just a shame that you feel it is a bit ashamed of themselves.

So, my mother always comes back to the room with me and the doctor at check-ups when I was younger, so that we could do that!

mish said...

I do not know where he lives, but to Canada 2 years ago when I arrived Acting doctor and I went for my check, she has checked my heart, lungs ... and then checking my breasts, in any case, I had copies ... and my belly, so I do not have abdominal pain, which would mean the extension of appendicitis or other internal organs. pants had time.
I was 15 years at the time.

Do it for Johnny! (Maddie) said...

What will happen is not that you ask your doctor it is. I really doubt that they are to do a review. I do not think they would.

Robot Dog said...

They will not if you try to get their place in birth control.

Post a Comment