Friday, February 19, 2010

Hints On Tilling Bath Room How Do I Get My Partner To Help Out More At Home And With Our Son??

How do i get my partner to help out more at home and with our son?? - hints on tilling bath room

26th, my partner in the 23 We have been together for 4 years active 2.5Y / or child together. When our son was born, I stayed home and worked my partner, so I had to stay at home mother / wife, I'll take over the house and child. Now I'm working, I could not do everything in one day. To date, my partner has not changed a diaper, I cook, clean, do things, our son (bathing, feeding, clothing, etc.)
Is that asking too much help? Dropping tracks and asking for help, but when I talk to myself. It's not like I expect Scrubb toilets. Perhaps a little cleaning to make, clothes line or lay on them to make dinner (or buy), supply bathrooms of our son, nothing to help those who asked. These things are obviouslyfor me, but how do I get my partner started to learn more about these things, how can I start something of my work.
Am I asking too much?

4 comments:

mithril said...

It does not work, remove the ends. Directly works best. Just ask, and use their food from the room.

Donations to wash the child to select or remove clothing line. Praise for the work he has done. And you say please and thank you.

Also, never offer with the housework. Ask him, and if you are a complete idiot, you will receive. Remember, never nag. Keep a word such as "kitchen" or "washing" a pleasant tone, and he has the idea.

RedRabbi... said...

You stay home, do the work. Do not expect that it to do the work, and that is to earn money.

malakit said...

They have a back of a partner, it is unlikely that this will change. Dump your ass and find a new style.

homer228... said...

Definitely not too much to ask. It is a 2-way street is give and take. I help my wife with the housework, if I can. We have a child of 1 year. Let's take care of him when I have time and a long time to have. It is a full-time job and done us take care of your child and household. You need to sit down and talk to him. There must be agreement on what we do every day. You need to communicate these things to your partner.

Fulltime me and when I'm home, I would my wife a hand with the housework and take care of my son. With a full-time job that does not make him unique in the relationship. There must be a balance. I see it as an act of selfishness, not to help your partner when you know that you have time.

Post a Comment