Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Can I Ease The Pain Of An Arthritic Neck And Shoulder Knee Problems And Pain With No Diagnosis. Please Help?

Knee problems and pain with no diagnosis. please help? - how can i ease the pain of an arthritic neck and shoulder

Okay. My knee started hurting 4 years ago. I finally reached a point where my knee would "pop" or crack, and enter ... It was so painful. I have been to every doctor imaginable. , Doctor Rheumatic arthritis and Ive had blood tests, MRI and X-ray. decide without diagnosis, my doctor if I have a patella femoral syndrome. Ice and a double with this prescribed exexercisess. My knee pain has come and gone in the last four years to alleviate the pain usually after about 4 months for. But if I the pain of his illness. solid and can barely walk. And as I mentioned earlier, comes and makes me fall.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know
Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment